Improper drainage and harsh weather and nearby trees are a driveway’s worst enemies.
Nothing is more aggravating than a rutted, pitted driveway, especially for those living in rural areas, or who own extensive property.
- The wear and tear on vehicles and equipment alone is phenomenal.
- Then there is the everyday bouncing and jolting
- You should also consider the liability a bad driveway represents to your home or property value.
- Adding more stone to a driveway may work in the short term, but it will quickly fail.
Unless key factors like proper drainage and tree root damage are addressed, most fixes are only temporary.
At Stecko Contracting, LLC, we offer free quotes and great service. Call Us today at 724-527-7442.
Grading your Driveway Makes all the Difference
Owner Jason Stecko and his experienced crew will immediately grade your driveway for proper drainage. After grading, Stecko Contracting, LLC has solutions for a myriad of driveway problems and will be there with you step-by-step to ensure the best surface for your situation.
For your next driveway we:
- Deal with run-off water
- Grade for drainage, often crowing the center of the drive
- Offer a variety of materials including various limestones, asphalt millings, and geo-textile fabrics.
Contact Us for more information. We’re ready to help with your next driveway.